I have been tagged by and so, I will do as instructed... for the most part~
1 - You must post these rules (Okay, not difficult)
2 - Each person have to share 10 things about them (Fair enough~)
3 - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 other questions the people you tag will have to answer (Not a bother~)
4 - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal (Well, I'm awkward and would feel as if I am annoying people, so no.)
5 - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
(Soz to disappoint :* )6 - Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
(These rules should really all be one, out of context they don't make sense...)7 - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
(What ya gonna do?! Tell my mum? XD )8 - No tag-backs
(Well yeah, otherwise we'd be caught in a loop...of a vicious circle, it was a mistake to have entrusted you! I DIE AT ABNOR-ok I'm done....)9 - You can't say that you don't do tags
(Well, I don't, at least, I've never done them before, so me thinks I can blame my lack of following the rules down to be being a pure newb)10 - You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
(Don't really have anywhere else to put it...)
10 Facts? Well~
1- I adore cows, cats, dogs, foxes, wolves & tigers~
2. I despise school =-= I hate waking up early (Or what I consider to be early, which is just anytime I don't feel like getting up...so basically every single time I wake up)
3- I was very unhappy with a lot of things last Winter, finding the GazettE and their beautiful music helped me overcome that rouch patch.
4. I love milk so much, my favourite drink ever, only problem is, I'm allergic =-= It ain't lactose intolerancy or anything, but I get symptoms similar to that of the cold virus :L So I will sneeze, like yesterday I gave in to temptation, had a cup of milk, next morning I sneezed 5 times after being awake like 5 minutes, and normally I would barely sneeze once a week :L
5- I sometimes tend to not enjoy something when it gets really popular, so hipster-sounding, I know T_T But honestly, I don't think it is because it is popular,
I think it is because the people who 'like/love it' don't actually seem like they do, they seem like they're jumping on the bandwagon and it just becomes so less special and meaningful to me :/
Like Doctor Who, I watched in 2005, and loved it from then even when I was quite young and didn't understand it all 100%, now I see '"Nerd" girls and "Gamer" girls and it seems like a lot of them spend more on make up and clothes than games and merchandise :s I am not saying this is true for them all, but some just seem like they want to appeal to guys, like I saw one girl on my Facebook, she posted a picture of her "Doctor Who Wall" which only had pictures of Matt Smith and the monsters/aliens from when he joined the show, none of Tennant or Eccleston, to top it off, she was in the picture, leaning over (Definitely not trying to show her boobs, 'course not), blocking some of the wall =_=
6. I ramble a-f*cking-lot! ^Par Examplé, look above :L
7- I don't feel heat and cold like most people, in class everyone will be boiling and take their blazers off or freezing and shivering, whilst I keep the blazer on and I am like 'I am just happy with the temperature' or 'I'm in tights! How are you so cold' or 'You have 2 shirts and a coat! Y SO COLD!?'
8. I hate asking for advice, I am someone who likes to help themself or I don't feel happy with myself about it.
9- My face's default expression: Melancholic. My friends often questioned why I was sad, and I got very angry because they assumed I was sad just because I wasn't grinning like an idiot the whole f*cking day =_=
10. I have a bad habit of keeping my friends up really late, especially on Xbox and Facebook :I I ended up making one of my friends stay up to 7 AM twice on xbox, and those were the only times we talked XD We both had anime in common, so we rambled, he was originally a friend of a friend.
And no people tagged, because I am a rebel, breakin' the rules.... it ain't because I have no one to tag ;-; *sniff* I swear!
Questions for me from Khei-kun~ *(^w^)*
1. Favourite band/musician?
2. Do you want/have any piercings/tattoos?
No, I have nothing like that, but I really want 紅蓮 (Guren) on my leg -like, upper leg (Outer thigh), in the middle, facing outwards, and possibly 歪 (Ibitsu) on the other leg, same placement (Because I have really bad OCD regarding colour and symmetry),
I want loads of cool earrings, but I don't want to get my ears pierced, I'll just get fake/clip on ones~
3. Are you afraid of anything, what is it?
Rats and giant spiders, I am fine if the spiders stays on the ceiling, but if it comes down, or is near my Gazetto posters, it go'n die!
4. What is the weirdest thing about you?
The fact I don't like heavy make up and I don't wear make up (I did wear eye liner because I love eye liner, but my school is strict and so once I was told to take it off and I was like f**k this, I can't be bothered waking up 10 minutes earlier in order to apply it), and~ I love Visual Kei guys and think many are very attractive :I But mainly the music makes me find them more and more attractive.
5. Do you have an idol/role model? (( if so, who is it and why? ))
Hmm, I don't think I try to be like others, probably just some inspirational words, some of which the GazettE members said.
6. Do you have any pets?
3 cats, Eevee, Nyan and Pewdie (I had way more, but I live in the country and some went to live with the neighbours :I), 5 dogs, Misty, Speckle, Buster, Meeka and Poppy and I have cows and ponies but they are not so much pets of course.
7. How do you think your friends would describe you? (( can just be one word or sentence ))
Awkward.... very, very awkward :I
8. What is your least favourite food?
Hmm...brussel sprouts? I am not sure, I don't like boiled vegetables, apart from potatoes...I'm Irish, of course I love potatoes~
9. Have you ever tried sushi? (( if so, did you like it? ))
Never had legitimate sushi, no, I want to though D;
10. What is your favourite memory?
Watching and hearing Guren by the GazettE for the first time I would say? It was a great moment anyway~